Monday, April 15, 2013

04/15/13

After a fairly productive weekend it was back to work today, meaning I didn't get nearly as much done around here. After work I spent a few hours outside, enjoying the nice weather.

Andrea and I took a ride on the RTV. While we were out, I showed her one of the spots that I had identified as a potential site for our future house. She really liked the spot, and we're considering it a definite contender at this point.

Next we began placing the stepping stones in the herb garden. We only managed to place three, but that is a start at least. Between choosing the rock and hauling to the her garden, taking measurements to determine the location, then placing and leveling the rock, it can be a time consuming process. If we can place a few each evening, though, it won't take long to have it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment