Monday, July 23, 2012

07/23/2012

I got back on track, at least somewhat, today. I got up early and went out and mowed some weeds before work. I mowed around the compost bin and wood chipper, and then around the shed. I'm needing to run the chipper to work through a fairly large pile of branches, so wanted to get the weeds around it cleared. We can definitely put the wood chips to good use, mulching either in the herb garden or between the blackberries and raspberries.

I didn't go back out this evening, even thought it was a nice evening to work. I did work on typing up more of my notes from past workshops. Right now I'm working on my notes from the 2011 Mother Earth News Fair. Its taking longer than I expected to type up the notes, which I guess is an indication that I take fairly detailed notes.

I'm off to bed now. Hopefully I'll get up early again tomorrow so I can mow some more weeds before starting my work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment