Friday, August 3, 2012

08/03/12

I basically took the day off today. I had a dentist appointment this afternoon, and I am one of those people with a deep dread of visiting the dentist. Its one of those things that stresses me out for the entire day, so instead of getting up early to go outside and work I slept in. I still didn't get a lot of sleep, because I was woken up a couple of times in the middle of the night. Kitty woke me at 1:00 AM because she wanted let in. Then around 3:30 AM I was woken up by Jack squeaking one of his toys on the front porch.

I also wasn't feeling well today. I think its probably because of allergies. I had started the day yesterday not feeling well also, but by the end of the day I was fine. I'm not sure what to expect in the morning, so I'm not making any definite plans to get up and work. It depends on how I feel, and on the weather. There is a chance of rain all night and all day tomorrow, so that may severely limit my options. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment