Wednesday, July 24, 2013

07/24/13

For the past few days I've been waking up with a headache, which hurts my motivation to go out before work. I don't know if the weather is causing it, or something else.

Andrea took a soap making class today as part of Berea's Festival of Learnshops. She has been planning to start making soap for some time, and thought that taking a hands on class would be a good way to get started. I'm excited, because this means that she'll be able to combine all of my favorite attributes from various soaps I've tried into the ultimate soap :-)

I spent the evening after work mowing weeds. Fortunately that isn't  task that I have to do often, but it is needed from time to time. My primary goal was to mow around the trailer, and along the edge of the herb garden, but while I was at it I went ahead and mowed around the recently planted bushes and around the garden as well. While I was mowing weeds Andrea worked on applying more mulch to the herb garden as well as planting some flowers in vacant spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment