Tuesday, July 16, 2013

07/16/13

When I woke up this morning and looked out the window I saw Rosa by the car. I was relieved to see that she wasn't missing, so woke Andrea up to get her to help me relocate her to the porch. By the time we got out, she had climbed back up inside the engine compartment. After trying for quite some time to coax her out, we finally gave up and Andrea laid down on the ground and managed to reach her and pull her out. We think that she must have been in the car when we moved it, and spent the night in there.

Once we got Rosa out of the car, I headed to the office in London. Normally I don't accomplish much of anything in the evenings after I work in the office, but I was feeling good today so I decided to mow a bit after dinner. Unfortunately the mower stopped working again, after about half an hour of mowing. I would really have liked to have been able to at least finish mowing everything one time before it stopped working again. I think I know what the problem is this time, but will have to tear into it again to find out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment