Saturday, July 20, 2013


I've had a busy few days, so haven't had a chance to write an update.

Thursday morning I tried out the chainsaw, not that its working again. It is running much better than it has in a long time. I cut some branches that had grown out over the path to the garden. While they weren't in the way of the RTV, they were for the tractor. The bigger problem with them, however, is that they were preventing me from using my long-handled tool carrier on the RTV.

Thursday evening was spent preparing for the Field to Fork Festival, which we attended on Friday and Saturday. I'll be writing a couple of detailed blog about the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment