Thursday, July 11, 2013

07/11/13

Even though it rained on us just a bit, Andrea and I were both able to work outside this evening. She worked in her herb garden, weeding and spreading more mulch. I worked in the garden, removing the mulch from the garlic, so it can start drying out a bit before I harvest the rest of it. I'm piling up the used straw, to either use as mulch somewhere else, or to use in the compost as needed.

After finishing up those little projects, we ended up spending much of the rest of the evening watching the kittens play. At first we were just standing by the back porch watching them. Then, after we had gone in, Andrea noticed they were in the backyard exploring. This was the first time we had seen them all in the yard at once. I guess Daisy felt comfortable since Kitty was inside, and the dogs weren't home.

No comments:

Post a Comment