Saturday, February 23, 2013

02/23/13

Today I attended the 32nd Annual London Farm Machinery Consignment Auction. I had been prepping for the auction for a few days, but unfortunately had no luck today. I was looking for three specific items, with a few others that I was considering if prices were low enough. I didn't even place a bit on two of the items, as they all went for more than I was willing to pay. I did put in a big on a 5' box blade, but it ended up selling for $10 more than the amount I had decided was my max. I came home empty handed, but it was a good experience.

While I was at the auction Andrea was also in London, attending a quilting workshop. I don't think that she actually learned that much, but she primarily went because she's trying to get more involved in quilting activities in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment