Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10/31/12

It finally stopped raining today and warmed up a bit. Its still very wet and nasty out, but I went out for an hour or so after work. Now that we have the metal building put together, a large section of my other building has been freed up. The only thing remaining in the way was 5 pieces of siding that a family member had given me, which I plan to eventually use to replace the siding on the existing building. Today I moved the siding out of the building to the new overhead storage in the shed where I park the RTV. I also moved a few other pieces of scrap lumber up there, including an old door that had been on the front porch ever since we replaced the front door. I plan to finish stacking the scrap lumber up there, then start organizing the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment