Monday, October 29, 2012


Today was another rainy day. I really can't complain, though, since our weather is so much better than the weather in many other parts of the country right now. We are on the western edge of a forecast for snow. It looks like we might get an inch or two, if it sticks. My parents, on the other hand, who live a couple of hours southeast of here are expecting as much as 8" of snow.

Since the weather forecast has also been calling for strong winds I decided to go out this evening and attach the metal building to the foundation better. I was going to wait until I was able to put drip edge around the foundation, but decided it was best to get it done before the winds hit. It only took a few minutes to screw the building frame into the wooden foundation. I'll need to take the screws back up when I put down the drip edge, but its worth a bit of re-work to make sure the building doesn't blow away :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment