Monday, June 24, 2013

06/23/13

Sorry about not posting for several days. I was out of town this weekend, visiting friends in West Virginia. There is a group of four of us, plus spouses, that tries to get together at least three to four times per year. This includes an annual trip to WV for the entire weekend. This year I took off from work on Friday, so we could go a day early to maximize our time there.

I regret that the four of us don't live closer to one another. I like around 65 miles from one of the group, and 95 miles from another, and the others all live farther from one another. I'm thankful that we've managed to keep in touch and are all willing to make the effort to get together as often as we do. I believe it is very important to spend time with good friends, even if they live far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment