Saturday, January 26, 2013

01/26/13

I was able to get out for a few minutes today, but didn't do anything other than a few quick chores. The ice is starting to melt, but the ground is, for the most part, still frozen. I'm hopeful that the weather will be nicer tomorrow.

Since I didn't do anything productive outside I decided to start an online beekeeping course. While doing some research on beekeeping associations in other states I found a free online Beekeeping Training Program that was offered by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. The course consists of 34 video segments, 3 slideshow/audio presentations, and a PDF Copy of Backyard Beekeeping by James E. Tew. Today I watched the first 21 video segments. The course has been both informative and enjoyable. I'll be sure to do a complete review of the course once I've finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment