Monday, August 26, 2013

08/26/13

Today was a fairly productive day. I picked a couple more ears of corn for lunch, bringing my total for the year so far all the way up to six. After work, it was pretty hot out, so I decided to wait until it cooled off to do much of anything. While waiting we drove into town to get propane for the grill, so we could have pizza for dinner. Once we were back home I finished hauling the grass clippings over to the garden and spreading them. I was able to get one section completely covered in a fairly thick layer of mulch.

Andrea spent much of the day in the kitchen. She initially started because she wanted sun sunflower seed bread on hand to start eating for breakfast. While she was at it, though, she decided to make up pizza crusts to freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment