Thursday, December 27, 2012

12/27/12

I've been away for several days, visiting family for the holiday. I thought I should do a quick update, just so regular readers know I'm still around. Our Christmas celebrations, like always, were hectic, but enjoyable. We had five places to visit in two days, in addition to the packing and preparation beforehand. The best parts of Christmas are spending time with family, and seeing how everyone likes the homemade gifts that Andrea gives. I'm always thankful when its over, however, and glad to get back home. This year was certainly no exception.

I was very surprised when I got home last night to see that the blog had received a big spike in traffic. I quickly realized that the increase in traffic was due to a post on TheWaldenEffect highlighting the portion of the Trailersteading book which featured Andrea and I. I am very appreciative of Anna giving our section its own post on her blog, and to her readers who followed the link to check out Simple Living in a Complex World.

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas, and was able to spend time with family and loved ones. Its easy to become overwhelmed by the consumerism that dominates the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment