Monday, March 18, 2013

03/18/13

I haven't posted an update in a few days because I haven't been very productive recently. On Saturday I spent the day in Lexington with friends. We attended the Lexington Comic & Toy Convention, then spent the remainder of the day just catching up and enjoying one another's company.

I was out late on Saturday, so slept in Sunday morning. I spent most of the day just relaxing. It has been raining all day today, so I don't plan to even try to get outside and do anything. Sometimes I feel guilty for letting a weekend get past without accomplishing anything around the house. That isn't the case, however, when I'm spending time with my friends instead. We only get together a few times a year, so I'm always more than happy to give up a few weekends in order to see and spend time with them.

Andrea has been much more productive than I during the past few days. She has been doing more work on her seed starting. She has started seeds for several additional plants, and has also been making plant markers, for eventual use in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment