Monday, October 28, 2013

10/28/13

Its hard to believe that I haven't done a post in 2 weeks. I was busy all last week, working on building the shed for the tractor. My Dad came down and helped me, and even though it took six days, we finally got it finished.

I was tempted to just rest on Sunday, but the weather was nice so thought I should be productive. Andrea helped me take some measurements of the garden space, and mark out a section so we could figure out where the garden bed needs to go. After finishing that I did a bit of finish work on the shed, and took down the extra braces that were no longer needed.

It rained today, so I didn't get out and do anything. Andrea did schedule to have someone come out and look at our furnace, which isn't working. She also found a local garage to replace the brakes on the truck, which is something we just found out needed to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment