Tuesday, March 12, 2013

03/12/13

I worked in London today. We didn't have our gardening class after work, but Andrea did he have her cake decorating class. Since I was driving the truck I decided to go pick up a load of gravel at lunch. I'm planning to try to haul as much stuff like that as I can on days I already have the truck in London, so that I don't have to make special trips later on.

I got home an hour or so before Andrea, so decided to go ahead and unload some of the gravel while waiting on her. I was able to finish filling in the spot between the walkway and the trailer, as well as adding some gravel all along the edge of the parking area against the trailer. I still have close to half of the gravel left, which I hope to be able to spread tomorrow if the weather cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment